Easy and delicious, just the way we like it! We plucked a beautifully ripe watermelon from our garden and made a refreshing treat.
Couldn’t be any easier. Just ball, cube, or shave the flesh of a ripe watermelon, place pieces on a wax paper lined baking dish and freeze. Yum. Chilled.
REFRESHING WATERMELON SPRITZER:
- blend or juice the flesh of a medium watermelon
- put a few watermelon ice cubes in each glass
- fill half of each glass with sparkling water and the other half with watermelon juice/puree
- garnish with mint (can also be muddled into the drink for an extra crisp flavor)
- (optional since watermelon is so sweet) agave nectar to taste
* variation* this drink takes on a new twist when you drop in a few lime ice cubes with the watermelon ice