Want to pack a flavor punch with a quick and easy 4-ingredient recipe? It’s so easy that it blends up in minutes in the food processor! This Lebanese garlic sauce is my copycat for the Zankou Chicken garlic sauce that everyone in my life craves so much. It tastes incredible on EVERYTHING and I’ll be posting more recipes to come that use this garlic sauce. It keeps well in the fridge and is great to have on hand the bring flavor to any dish. Use a neutral oil full of healthy fats (like avocado oil) to make this sauce even better for you! It’s so creamy you won’t believe it!
Stay tuned for more dishes to come that feature this versatile and delicious sauce!
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup peeled garlic cloves
- 2 cups avocado oil (or any neutral oil such as grapeseed)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Remove any green sprouts from garlic cloves if present as they will impart bitterness.
- Place garlic, salt, and lemon juice in food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- With the machine running, SLOWLY pour the oil into the spinning mixture. If not sauce starts to separate, stop adding oil and let process until it comes back together.
- Continue to pour oil in a slow steady stream until it's all fully incorporated. It should have the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Store garlic sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator.