This is one of those nutritious bowls that seems super duper fancy and only steals about 5 minutes of your life! If you got this at a restaurant you would be floored. Seriously, it’s incredible and so quick and easy that you could make it daily while simultaneously chopping ungodly amounts of fruit for a toddler fruit monster. I know because I do;)
Customize however you like. Sometimes I do a few shakes of pumpkin spice and that’s delicious. Chia, flax, nuts you name it! It’s all good!
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- pat pasture butter
- greek yogurt
- small chunk of honeycomb
- a few almonds (not pictured)
- sprinkle of maldon sea salt
- sprinkle of chili powder
- sprinkle of ground vanilla bean
- In a frying pan, melt butter over low-medium heat. Add dates, sprinkle with salt, and sauté turning regularly so they don't burn. Once they're a bit crispy on all sides they're done! It only take about 5 minutes so keep an eye on them because they'll burn quickly.
- Assemble your yogurt bowl with the remaining ingredients. Top with the dates and pour the brown butter from the pan over the yogurt. YUM!